DIY: Kombucha Home Brew Kit
Would you like to make your own kombucha tea at home for just pennies per bottle? It's easy to get started with our Kombucha Tea Basic Starter Kit.
Everything required—including a healthy SCOBY from my stock—is in this kit. The detailed instructions will cover everything up to the second fermentation process. I can answer any questions you may have while brewing your own kombucha; my contact information is included in the kit.
- 1-gallon glass jar (pictured)
- 1 healthy SCOBY
- 1 cloth cover
- 1 rubber band
- 1 cup of pure, evaporated cane juice
- 1-batch’s worth of loose-leaf tea-blend
- 1 reusable muslin tea bag
- 1 stainless steel drinking straw
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 stick on jar thermometer
- Detailed instructions